“It was a pleasure to work with United Electric in satisfying the training needs of our Metro Systems Maintenance department. United Electric’s training department went to great lengths to not only present the information we requested, but to customize the course material to better suit our training needs. The course materials and documentation provided were excellent.”
Timothy Fowler, MTA Office of Training and Development
All of our courses can be brought directly to you at your facility or let United’s training development team customize an offering to your specific individual needs. Our trainers are professionals in adult learning and can adapt training to meet your specific requirements. Here’s a sampling of our most popular on-site courses:
- 2017 NEC Update – Essential for electricians, this course will update you on dozens of major code changes in the 2017 NEC. 5 CEUs for Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Virginia.
- Automation Courses – United offers a wide range of Automation Courses like Intro to PLCs, Unity Programming, Vijeo Designer, M340 Quantum Hardware and Software Maintenance and VFD courses.
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certification – Half-day course teaches, CPR, First Aid and AED use. This classroom, hands-on course teaches student critical skills needed to manage and respond to an emergency. Keep your employees safe by learning life-saving techniques. OSHA recommends trained first-aid providers at all work places of any size if your job site is more than 3-4 minutes from medical help.
- Confined Space – This 5 hour course will show you how to work in a confined space environment to maximize safety for you and those around you. The trainer will use your equipment to demonstrate proper confined space procedures.
- Hazardous Communication – Update on new OSHA regulations regarding Hazcom and review of your Hazcom program. Hazcom is thought to be the most cited OSHA violation for 2017.
- Industrial Electricity for the Multi-Craftsman – Dedicated to shedding light on electricity, how it works, how to be safe around it, how to trouble shoot basic electrical problems that are found in the industry every day. Fifty percent hands-on activity.
- NFPA 70E Certification – Full day course covering the practical application of OSHA and NFPA 70E work place safety requirements for qualified workers. This class meets the requirements of training as defined in NFPA 70E, Chapter 1, Article 110.2 and OSHA 1910.332.
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 Certification – We offer both Construction and General Industry OSHA courses. The 10 hour class is intended to provide workers with awareness of common job related safety and health hazards. The 30 hour course is more in-depth and appropriate for supervisors and workers with some safety responsibility.
There are many more courses to choose from.
Email email@example.com for more information or to discuss your unique and customizable training requirements.