At United Electric, our goal is to make it easy for you to do business with us. Including managing invoices!
We encourage you to take advantage of our FREE electronic invoice delivery service; a better way for you to get your invoices and statements while helping the environment.
Electronic Invoicing Benefits:
- Receive statements and invoices faster
- Earlier receipt will help you meet your billing deadlines
and get paid sooner
- Import data directly into your accounting system
- Easy access to your bills anytime/anywhere
- Eliminate stacks of paper and envelopes
- Go Green!
Choose Your Delivery Method:
1. Email – Receive one email per day that includes a PDF attachment of your statements and/or invoices from the prior day. You may also choose to receive a downloadable file that will allow you to easily import your data directly into your accounting system, such as “Quick Books” or “Excel”.
2. Fax – Receive one fax per day that includes all of your statements and/or invoices from the prior day.
Statements and invoices delivered by Email or Fax look identical to our paper statements and invoices. If you have further questions regarding this program, please contact our Billing department at 302-322-3333.