Solar Wire Management
Wire management is critical to the long term success of any installation. The following is a small selection of the wire management options available from United Electric.
- Metal Edge Clip, TYT151-00982
- Secures 1 or 2 wires, #10 USE-2 or PV Wire 5 to 7.6mm in diameter
- Stainless Steel
- Metal Edge Clip Specification Sheet
- Metal Edge Clip Drawing
- Edge Clips with Wire Tie
- UV Rated Materials, heat stabilized, high impact for long life
- Edge Clips with Wire Tie Specification Sheet
- Liquid Tight Cordgrips
- For 1000V PV Wire or USE-2, 7.7mm in diameter
- 3 hole, 3/4″, Heyco Part: M3234GBS-SM, Crouse-Hinds Part: NCGS237
- 5 hole, 1″, Heyco Part: M8437GBT-SM, Crouse-Hinds Part: NCGS357
- 9 hole,1-1/4″, Heyco Part: M4524GBW-SM, Crouse-Hinds Part: NCGS497
- 11 hole, 1-1/2″, Heyco Part: M3317GBZ-SM
- 19 hole, 2″, Heyco Part: M3321GBX-SM, Crouse-Hinds Part: NCGS6197
- Cordgrip Specification Sheet
- Crimp Lock PVC Coated Stainless Steel Wire Cable Ties
- Extremely durable, vinyl jacketed Stainless Steel Cable Tie.
- Smooth vinyl jacketing prevents damage to installation cable insulation.
- Stainless steel crimp sleeve for easy field installation with electrician linesman pliers, or wire cutters.
- Certified by UL Specification 62275 for indoor and outdoor usage.
- UV protected vinyl jacket is excellent for solar installation where product durability is required.
- Use standard wire cutters to both crimp the sleeve and cut the excess wire.
- SunBundler 8, S6408, 8″ long
- SunBundler 10, S6410, 10″ long
- SunBundler 12, S6412, 12″ long
- SunBundler 14, S6414, 14″ long
- SunBundler 20, S6420, 20″ long
- SunBundler Specification Sheet
Please contact us today for pricing and system design support:
Toll Free: 855-787-9748