The SolarEdge portfolio of products includes power optimizers, highly efficient PV inverters and a Web platform for module-level monitoring and fault detection. The SolarEdge system enables harvesting more solar power from any PV system by effectively removing the known system constraints across the photovoltaic energy space.
SolarEdge Power Optimizer
The SolarEdge power optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each PV module or embedded by module manufacturers, replacing the traditional solar junction box. The SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. Furthermore, the power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC feature which automatically shuts down modules’ DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down.
The MPPT per module allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge Inverters, SolarEdge power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems. The SolarEdge power optimizers are compatible with c-Si and thin-film modules and have a 25 year warranty.
- P300, 300W Optimizer for Single Phase Inverters
- P320, 320W Optimizer for Single Phase Inverters
- P400, 400W Optimizer for Single Phase Inverters
- P600, 600W Optimizer for Three Phase Inverters
- P700, 700W Optimizer for Three Phase Inverters
- Single Phase Optimizer Data Sheet
- Commercial Optimizer Data Sheet
- Technical Note Fixed String Voltages
- Technical Note Isc and Voc in Solar Edge Systems
- Technical Note Temperature Derating
SolarEdge PV Inverter
The SolarEdge DC-AC PV inverter is specifically designed to work with the SolarEdge power optimizers. Because MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module by the power optimizer, the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a less complicated, more cost effective, more reliable solar inverter with a standard 12 year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times (>97% weighted efficiency) independent of string length and temperature. In addition to its functionality as a DC-optimized inverter, the SolarEdge inverter also manages battery and system energy as part of the StorEdge system.
- SE3000A-US, 3000 watt Single Phase Inverter, 240V
- SE3800A-US, 3800 watt Single Phase Inverter, 240V
- SE5000A-US, 5000 watt Single Phase Inverter, 240V, 208V
- SE6000A-US, 6000 watt Single Phase Inverter, 240V
- SE7600A-US, 7600 watt Single Phase Inverter, 240V
- SE10000A-US, 10,000 watt Single Phase Inverter, 240V, 208V
- SE11000A-US, 11,000 watt Single Phase Inverter, 240V
- SE9000-US, Three Phase Inverter, 208V
- SE10000-US, Three Phase Inverter, 480V
- SE20000-US, Three Phase Inverter, 480V
- SE14.4k-US, Three Phase Inverter, 208V
- SE33.3k-US, Three Phase Inverter, 480V
- Single Phase Inverter Data Sheet
- Three Phase 208V Inverter Data Sheet
- Three Phase 480V Inverter Data Sheet
- Single and Three Phase Inverter Installation Manual
SolarEdge PV Monitoring Platform
The SolarEdge PV Monitoring Platform is a cloud-based platform that provides module-level, string-level and system-wide monitoring. The solar monitoring software provides enhanced maintenance of PV systems and yield assurance. The platform automatically provides alerts for accurate and immediate fault detection, localized on a virtual site map for on-site and remote troubleshooting at the module level. Module performance is communicated across existing power lines, so no extra wiring is required.
- Android and Ios apps available
- Web Based Monitoring from any Computer
- Zigbee Kit Wireless Communication Data Sheet
- Application Note Communication Options
Please contact us for pricing and system design support:
Toll Free: 855-787-9748